Regional HR Consultant
Regional HR Consultant
Location: Southampton, Portsmouth, Salisbury
Salary: £36,000 rising to £39,000
We are looking for personable and confident HR professional, with good technical skills, who can respond to often short-notice assignments in their region and beyond, and produce thoughtful, legally compliant, bespoke HR/employment law documents to our ever-expanding client base of which operate in a wide variety of industries.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a company with a first-rate reputation and a friendly and supportive team environment.
In addition, you will be expected to provide expert employment law advice and guidance for clients as appropriate to their service with us.
You will be expected to cover a geographical area (detailed above) and because of a large amount of travel, you must live within the aforementioned area to be considered for the role.
Every day will be different, and your professional skills will be tested and stretched all the time. You will be helping clients and your team, while at the same time working in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment that will develop you to your very best.
Key Accountabilities and Key Activities:
Day to day responsibilities
* Organise and arrange your own diary, attend face to face meetings and develop good working relationships with your client base as required.
* Accurately identify client requirements to enable the drafting and delivery of new bespoke policies and procedures and terms and conditions of employment
* Provide relevant, timely information and support to clients on an ongoing basis including, updates in clients HR documents to cover changes in legislation
* Provide training to clients on use of the company's online system
* Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business.
* Consistently achieve or exceed our service KPI's
* To participate in an out of hours' employment law advice service as art of normal duties on a rota basis
* To support the Employment Law Team (advice service) during normal working hours as required
* To support Clients with additional HR/Employment Law consultancy requests
* To deliver training sessions for clients as appropriate
* To provide a positive and professional image of the HR and employment law function to both internal and external customers
* Successful networking between members of the team
* Proactively support colleagues
* To attend internal meetings and external conferences as appropriate
* Actively commit to self-development and utilise all learning resources available e.g. internet, CIPD
* Maintain a good working knowledge of employment law
* To share skills and knowledge within the team
Skills you can bring to the team
* Background in HR advice, consultancy or employment law
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Evidence of a commitment to CPD
* Strong organisational/time management skills
* Self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.