Property Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor
Property Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor, Starting Salary; £18k, Based; Hemel Hempstead
A National Property Management Company are looking for a Property Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor to work within their Residential Property department to help with the general property management of their developments. The role will involve taking telephone calls and dealing with correspondence, including requisitioning and provision of information for the Property Managers, residents and other external sources to ensure the well-being and maintenance of the company Estates.
Property Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor Key duties;
- Dealing with telephone calls, email and written correspondence from residents in relation to queries, information requests and/or complaints.
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner in line with company service level agreements and policies.
- Ensure politeness, grammatical correctness and a level headed attitude is portrayed at all times in dealing with telephone calls and written correspondence from residents and colleagues alike.
- Continued support and correspondence with the Property Managers.
- General administrative support to the portfolio including accuracy and maintenance of client and company records.
- Contractor Management; instruct and coordinate approved contractors only and ensure service levels are adhered to.
The successful Property Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor must possess excellent customer service and team working abilities and be willing to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Strong communication, administration and telephone skills are essential and the successful candidate must be computer literate also. Experience in the property management, housing or lettings industries would be advantageous, but not essential. We welcome applications from all candidates who feel they have relevant telephone customer service experience from within any sector.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Key words; Property Coordinator, Customer Service Advisor, lettings coordinator, lettings, property management