Technical Services Engineering Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a for our client Technical Services Engineering Manager for our building services management client in Manchester. This is a permanent role salary is £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Technical Services Manager position:-
- Effectively Leading a team managing the operation and maintenance of M&E infrastructure, equipment, processes and services.
- Provide briefing in relation to technical issues to non-technical staff
- Work effectively with colleagues, clients, suppliers or the public, possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Accountability for project, finance and personnel management and managing negotiations between technical, commercial and the impact to systems or buildings.
Skills and Experience required :-
- Experienced manager of Engineering or specific technical competence. Advantageous if successful candidate has background in Healthcare or relevant Health background
- Holds academic and vocational qualifications or has experience equivalent.
- IEng Accreditation to a professional body or working towards
- Experience in a busy multi - functional engineering department. Organisational and an appreciation of CAFM systems
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team for the Technical Services Engineering Managerand - quote Ref: FT3116
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.