Installation Contracts Manager - Birmingham
Our client is looking to recruit a talented and experienced Contracts Manager to join the Installations team to support the increasing number of special project developments in the area. This role will also include some travel within the UK and you must live within the Birmingham area.
As a Contracts Manager it would be an advantage if you have previous experience of working within fast track building processes, ideally kitchens, have knowledge of the kitchen products, some experience working with subcontract labour and have a degree in construction project management or similar.
The purpose of the role it to manage the installation process through to completion on fast moving, third party, high rise developments and key responsibilities will include:
• Providing high levels of customer service.
• Recruiting of sub-contract labour to provide an adequate fitting capacity.
• Ensuring high levels of Health & Safety on site.
• Controlling deliveries to coincide with plot readiness.
• Issuing / requesting plot related documentation to site management.
• Providing holiday cover for other team members.
• Ensuring high levels of fit quality are achieved.
• Working effectively to try and achieve departmental KPI targets.
• Maximising profits through efficient working practices.
• Administration duties in accordance with the role.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and looking to progress in your career.
• Able to manage multiple projects positively.
• Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Computer literate.
• Personally presentable at all times.
You will also have:
• Ideally a degree in construction project management or similar.
• Ideally knowledge of installations.
• Excellent IT ability.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• An understanding of health and safety.
• A full driving licence.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success
Job Title: Installation Contracts Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team!! If you would like to join their team please apply online your CV and covering letter quoting VO1830.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.