Apprentice Mortgage Administrator
Are you ready to join an employer that is a forward thinking mortgage advisory brokerage with an excellent reputation for customer service? Are you a dedicated and punctual individual who can be relied on? Are you looking to take your first steps onto a great career path? If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you to join them as their new Apprentice Mortgage Administrator!
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a well organised, reliable individual to join their team of dedicated administrators.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Scanning documents to lender websites and network systems.
- Chasing mortgage lenders/solicitors/providers via telephone and email and updating clients via our bespoke software system.
- Using your own initiative to enable cases to progress smoothly and quickly.
- Updating our company database.
- Managing your own chasing diary.
- Working alongside your allocated mortgage brokers and the team of administrators.
- Maintaining our high standard of customer service and follow strict procedure.
- Assisting colleagues in busy periods/absences.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Liaising with clients and advisers.
An understanding of the house buying process would be an advantage, but not required. Full training will be provided and assistance will be ongoing.
As the successful candidate you will also have:
- A good telephone manner
- A strong level of English and an understanding of computers
- The ability to use your own initiative
- A positive attitude and able to work in new situations
- C grade or above in English, Maths and ICT
Salary: -£5 per hour, reviewed after 6 months
Hours: - 35 hrs, Mon – Fri, 9.00am - 5.00pm
So do you consider yourself to be the right individual for the position? If so, then a full time permanent job role as Mortgage Adviser Support Administrator will be available with possible progression onto being a Mortgage Adviser after sitting industry exams and further training.
Interested? Then what are you waiting for? Send in a copy of your CV with covering letter today by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!