Senior IT Project Manager
At CDL we are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to come and join our team based in Stockport. You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per annum.
CDL is one of the UK’s leading insurance software houses, employing over 600 people at its campus in Stockport. It has a strong track record in the high volume retail insurance sector, with clients including Ageas Retail, Swinton Insurance, Tesco Bank, iGO4 and John Lewis, to name a few. CDL has spearheaded developments in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company’s robust and innovative technologies have enabled its customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
There is also a subsidised restaurant and a games room. We have built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We like to work in small, focused groups so you are always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
About the Senior IT Project Manager role
You can expect to see innovative software products and services being released into the market. Our teams work hard to make sure we're always at the forefront of the industry, and it's because of you that these teams will run so smoothly. Taking responsibility for the designated major projects, you will ensure we're delivering products in a timely manner, always with clear communication between everyone involved. Overseeing projects from start to finish, you'll highlight risks, assign tasks, devise realistic delivery schedules and maintain the company's high standards - while knocking the socks off your clients with your calm and confident demeanour. You will have control of multiple projects and will need to show an excellent level of technical and commercial competence and self-sufficiency.
What we’re looking for in our Senior IT Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT Related subject
- 5+ years of experience a Project Manager
- Experience of managing Software related projects
- Strong experience and knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven experience of working in a Waterfall environment.
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to priorities tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Prince 2, PMMI, Certifications.
- Experience of working with an ITIL environment.
- Extensive experience of working in a team with strong leadership skills.
- Experience of using tools such as Excel, and Trello.
- Experience in Insurance Industry
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
What we will offer you as our Senior IT Project Manager
- Work with the best in the business
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days’ holiday to start
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Life and health assurance
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression
If you would like to join the team as our new Senior IT Project Manager click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you.