TJ Refrigeration are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Responsibilities will include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment along with using our own bespoke Clik Service Management program.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with other members of the team to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
This is a full-time role based on 0830-1730 Monday-Friday.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Wage will be discussed based on experience.