Our client is seeking a Marketing Executive ( PPC / SEO ) to report to their Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PPC /SEO position, ideally within an agency environment or working across multiple B2C websites. You'll be target driven, and be able to provide us with data and customer analysis to develop our digital marketing strategies.
- Fully manage and monitor our PPC strategy and budget.
- Manage our SEO campaign to deliver improvements and optimisations.
- Build and execute social media paid advert campaigns.
- Build and manage daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis templates using information drawn from Google Analytics (GA).
- Continually testing, analysing and refining PPC campaigns.
- Providing content to support our PPC, SEO and E-mail campaigns
- Update website and implement website changes ( Word Press)
- 2 years of experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords
- 6 months+ of experience in an SEO position
- Excellent writing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Full proficiency with Google Analytics
- Proficient Excel user and able to present statistics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, particularly In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A good knowledge of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Experienced in working with Mailchimp and Content Management Systems
- Be able to create engaging copy and content