Competitive Salary based on Experience + Pension
Skinner's Brewery are on the hunt for a passionate, enthusiastic individual to join our established team as a brewer.
The successful candidate will possess keen attention to detail with an analytical mind, able to adhere to procedure and process. Most importantly, we're looking for someone with a passion for fine ale and a desire to take on this challenging and rewarding role.
You need to:
- Have a passion for beer and the brewing industry
- Have the drive to give 100% - this role sometimes includes needing to be flexible with working hours
- Be educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Be knowledgeable in control and assurance processes
- Experience of working in a food production or lab environment
- Be analytical with an ability to understand and evaluate data
- Be able to work under pressure, with experience of meeting deadlines and KPI's
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Be able to work as part of a busy and friendly team, and be able to work autonomously
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a problem solver!
- Previous experience in the brewing industry
- IBD General Certificate in Brewing
- Science/math based education or equivalent qualification
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an award-winning and growing brewery, and the above sounds like you, send your CV and cover letter by clicking apply
Please quote ‘West Briton' in your application.