Tour Manager Executive
“Travelsphere” & “Just You” have an immediate opening in our Market Harborough office for a Tour Manager Executive. This role will form part of our small yet busy Tour Manager team supporting our Tour Managers and fulfilling the administration of their allocations. This will include making sure that documentation and travel arrangements are in place.
This role will be responsible for the administration or Tour Manager allocations, sending Tour Managers visa application information and tour paperwork, supplying financial information to other departments, assisting our Duty Office with any Tour Manager issues whilst on tour and supporting the performance management of our Tour Managers.
The successful candidate will need:
- Good standard of education incl. GCSE level or equivalent English & Maths.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer facing, and/or operational role in the travel industry.
- Good knowledge of Office 365.
- Ability to build effective relationships.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Highly skilled verbal and written communicator (externally and internally)
- Good influencing skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain accuracy level whilst working under pressure.
- Commercial awareness
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Extended working hours will be required at times to needs of the business
If you feel you have the skills and experience then please click “Apply” now and upload your CV without delay so that you don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Would recruitment agencies please refrain from contacting us.