Salary circa £35,000 to £50,000 Salary subject to qualifications, training and experience + car
Location – Nationwide (majority of Work South East)
About the company
We are a market leader in the hotel furniture manufacturer industry, working with clients such as Hilton, De Vere, Holiday Inn & Crowne Plaza. We have a 40,000 sq ft factory just 10 minutes from Leeds City Centre where we make high specification, bespoke hotel furniture. The pride and ability demonstrated by our workforce allows us to maintain a strong order book and drives forward our excellent reputation.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Installation Manager to support fit out projects in hotels and high end residential projects throughout the UK.
- Responsible for on time programme completion
- Communicate with head office team (Leeds based) on a regular basis
- On-site management of multiple projects
- Regular liaison with Client Project Managers
- Attendance at site meetings
- Coordinating sub contract fitters to work on time and in budget
- Provide site feedback/diaries to in house Project Managers
- Plan, organise and report on all installation projects
- Management of sub-contractor installation teams
- To ensure any installations issues are sorted and complete the relative documentation to support the visit, ensuring full customer satisfaction is achieved
You must be able to work under pressure and work well in a team.
- Ability to deal with sites at different locations
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- proven track record in people management within a Kitchen or Bedroom Business
- Proficient in microsoft Excel and good computer skills
- Good numeracy skills
If you feel that your skills and experience match the role criteria then please send your cv by return