KS1 NQT Primary Teacher
The Supply Register are currently working with Nightingale Primary School who are seeking a Key Stage 1 Newly Qualified Teacher.
“Nightingale is a good school. Pupils enjoy coming to school, as shown by their increasingly regular attendance, which is above average. There are good, trusting relationships between adults and pupils, and pupils say they feel safe in school and confident to talk to adults should any problems arise.”
We are looking for inspirational teachers who:
- Are a key Stage 1 Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Are passionate about children and how they learn best
- Have very high standards for all children
- Are committed to their own professional development
- Will make a positive contribution to our school
Our children think you should work at our school because:
- Everyone is kind and we all help each other
- We are like a family
- The food is really good!
- Our lessons are challenging!
- At Nightingale, you are respected for who you are. You can be yourself!
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results
- To design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students to appreciate the subject and its application
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
We can offer you:
- Amazing children who love to learn
- An opportunity to belong to a popular one-form entry school with positive relationships with the local community
- Tailored CPD opportunities
- Strong, caring leadership with a clear and passionate vision for Nightingale
- Committed, passionate and supportive staff and governors
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in the form of a Bank First staff solution. This cost for a school are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Pay to Scale Rate.
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.