Care Assistant / Support Worker - Hounslow
Job title – Care Assistant / Support Worker – Early Mornings
Salary - £9 - £9.50 per hour
Location – Hounslow
Hours – Early Morning Shifts
Here at Bluebird care Hounslow we are renowned for the high standards of care we continue to provide to our customers. This allows our customers to remain independent in their own homes. We provide this service whilst being respectful, dignified and encouraging independence.
We are looking for Care Assistants, Care Workers and Support Workers to be part of our team. You will be responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home.
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities
Do any of these apply to you?
- Looking after people is within your nature.
- You’re compassionate, dedicated, and reliable,
- You want to make a difference in peoples lives.
- You enjoy brightening someone's day.
- You like working in a diverse community.
We believe those qualities should be rewarded.
That’s why Bluebird Care offers:
• Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
• Paid training
• Flexible shifts – weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Full and part time work available
• Paid holiday
• Mileage allowance
• Free Uniforms and personal protective equipment
• Company Smartphone with minutes and data
• Free NVQ/QCF qualification support
• In-House promotion
• £200 to recommend a friend
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
At Bluebird Care we value our employees and encourage them to progress through their career with additional training. We also encourage our carers to achieve NVQ/QCF level 2 & 3 in Health and social care
"Thank you and all the bluebird team of careers and colleges for all your care and support, we are so very upset to be losing you all, its’ been taken out of our hands. Tony is so very upset and very low, the careers always got Tony laughing. l always wondered what they were all talking about. Hearing Tony laughing cheer me up so much. Tony loved you all as l did too, you always brighten up our day, and looked forward to seeing you all and spending quality time with you all, and having afternoon tea which we will miss, we love you all so much. You became part of the family, we wish you all success for the future and thank you again for everything. Lots of love hugs and kisses." L Dervis
To apply for this position please “apply now” with an updated CV.