Regional Cleaning Manager- Reading- London
Regional Cleaning Manager – Reading- Up to £32k plus excellent benefits
Servest are recruiting for an experienced Regional Cleaning Manager to manage a portfolio of business for a large train operating contract. You will be overseeing a mixture of stations, depots and on-board cleaning, reporting directly into the Account Director you are responsible for making sure your teams are performing effectively and that the client is happy with the service provided. We are looking for an Regional Manager with a background in Cleaning management, managing a team of up to 100 operatives and who can be hands on with a real passion for providing an exceptional level of service. Hours of Work will be around 40 hours per week (Usual start time will be around 6am depending on the site- flexibility with hours will be required). Hours flexible to business needs weekend working will also be required.
As an Regional Manager you will oversee a portfolio of sites with the support of site supervisors/area supervisors and up to 100 cleaning operatives. Day to day you will be assisting to staff the business, oversee budgets, meet with the onsite clients and make sure the operation runs smoothly- including rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues, conducting audits and ordering equipment and supplies. You will also be responsible for the input of wages weekly. On the locations you will manage the general cleaning, this is a hands on role so part of your day may need to be spent cleaning/ training staff. You will be travelling around the sites and be accountable for your portfolio. Due to the volume of sites and direct reports you will need to have excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to converse at all levels.
In our Area Managers we need:* Experienced Regional/Area Managers (or Senior Area Supervisor) from the cleaning sector- used to overseeing at least 20+ locations with a team of at least 70 Cleaning operatives.
* You will have strong financial acumen and a commercial outlook you be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements.
* As a manager you will need exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and train your teams.
* The role is based on the road/ Railway around sites, with this in mind you will need to be organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise.
* Ideally you will have a basic knowledge of employment law with some background in Employee Relations casework.
* You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation.
* You will lead from the front, be hands on and not afraid to get stuck in when needed with the cleaning and training.
Regional Cleaning Manager benefits:
This position offers a competitive salary plus a company vehicle/ travel card, phone and laptop plus with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an auto enrolled pension scheme.
Hours of work are mainly Monday to Friday- although flexibility in line with business needs
Servest Group Ltd is a leading UK facilities management provider. We specialise in Cleaning, Catering, Security, Building Service, Pest Control, and Energy. With our focus on quality service delivery and the emphasis on investing heavily in our internal talent together with our growth strategy means now is an exciting time to join Servest.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**