Due to growth and expansion our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to start in a full time role as soon as possible. This role will suit someone with previous experience working in a warehouse type environment.
The company provides a bespoke specialist knife sharpening service regardless of the size or type of business. Their business goal is simple - to give their customers high quality sharpened knives.
They are recognised over the UK for their service excellence since 1901, on-time delivery capabilities and professional service providers. Our client is the UK's premier company in its field and an expanding family run business.
Location: Orpington, Greater London
Salary: £7.50 per Hour
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Duties may include:
• Sharpening / Grinding knives
• Picking and packing orders
• Unpacking and storing incoming goods
• Wrapping pallets
• Helping to box and palletise items
• Help operate a machine when required.
• Experience of working within a warehouse environment
• A proven track record in working efficiently, accurately with attention to detail.
This is a very varied and active role as you will be assisting various members of staff and departments.
Please apply online for the role of Warehouse Operative with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.