Yard Manager, Frome
Mole Valley Farmers Ltd are a progressive and diverse agricultural and rural retailing business with an annual turnover exceeding £420m, employing over 2,000 employees across the UK. Strong cooperative principles and a
competitive culture aim to provide our farmer shareholders, members and customers the best value for money over a wide range of competitively priced products combined with the highest levels of customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Yard Manager to join our store in Frome. This key role will be part of our branch management team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for :
• Managing and motivating the Yard Team
• Delivering excellent customer service to all our members and customers
• Ensuring standards of presentation are maintained /improved
• Managing costs and key controls
Suitable candidates should possess the following:
• Relevant experience within a comparable role or supervisory role
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate, although full training will be given on our company system
• An understanding of basic retail principles and stock control
• A passion for customer service and standards
An understanding and knowledge of our product range and agriculture would be an advantage, although not essential. We are looking for an
individual who has the drive and enthusiasm to succeed and take responsibility for this key area of our business.
Interested? If you think this opportunity is right for you, please register your interest by visiting our careers tab on our website by clicking apply