Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Air Conditioning Service Engineer (Field Based)
Manchester and surrounding areas
£25-£30K + overtime + 28 days annual leave + company van + phone
Mon to Fri 8am-4.30pm
Based in the Manchester/Lancs/Cheshire area, a field based Air Conditioning Engineer is required to assist in the Reactive Service/Maintenance and Repair of various manufacturer’s Split and VRF / VRV/HVAC systems across the North West and occasionally Nationwide.
What you’ll need
• Preferably NVQ or City & Guilds qualified but not essential
• Preferably F-Gas Registered
• Preferably PASMA
• Preferably UKATA asbestos
• Preferably CSCS card
• Full clean driving licence an advantage
• Suitable skills/experience: Air Conditioning / Mechanical / Electrical knowledge
Training will be provided where necessary if you do not meet all of the above criteria.
Applications are invited from experienced air conditioning engineers who ideally also have electrical engineering qualifications and competency. It is essential that the successful engineer has 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants certification/J11 in addition to another building services qualification, i.e. electrical, fabric or gas.
Previous experience in the maintenance of air conditioning systems is essential and candidates with an NVQ or equivalent in an air conditioning/refrigeration qualification will be preferred.
The successful engineer will be responsible for reactive and planned works (PPMs) to commercial properties over a region. This is a mobile position.
• Undertake air conditioning maintenance repair works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer experiences minimum down time.
• Undertake air conditioning PPM works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
• Undertake major and minor repair works and breakdowns.
• Diagnose and report faults on systems and plant effectively to ensure managers can correctly quote remedial works to customer.
• To provide call out response for the client as detailed on the call out rota.
• To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
• Review and update site paperwork and electronic records to ensure compliance with contractual, client and ISS requirements.
Formed in 1998 Controlled Air Solutions Ltd created CASfm Ltd in 2012 and offer a regional HVAC FM service to clients. Since their formation they have grown to become a well established service provider to many Bluechip clients within the retail and commercial sector.
So if you wish to be considered for this Air Conditioning Service Engineer opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.