Integrated Resources Executive
Do you have strong Sales and Market Share experience and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Integrated Resource Executive for our team in Earls Barton, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Integrated Resource Executive is responsible for increasing the market share of recycling services and to identify, secure, profitable quality recyclables materials from within the areas covered by Viridor regional facilities. Your responsibilities include:
- To secure profitable long term contracted new business within authorised price matrices.
- To identify and maintain a customer prospect database in an agreed format
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner in order to maintain and communicate the brand image, core values and identity of Viridor.
- To ensure constant liaison with Viridor Depots on maintaining good customer relations and a high standard of service.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to ensure all client expectations are adhered too.
- Working closely with Head of Integrated Resources on all tender opportunities.
The ideal Integrated Resource Executive will have:
- Knowledge of the Recyclate market and waste production
- Strong commercially astute negotiator
- Experience working on Tenders
- Knowledge of Waste Legislations
In return for your hard work as an Integrated Resource Executive, we can offer a salary of £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Integrated Resource Executive, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 7th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.