We have a new exciting opportunity at Rural Insurance for a HR Administrator to join the team based in our head office in Harrogate. The successful candidate will join us on a part time, fixed term contract working 25 hours per week and will receive a competitive salary of up to £9.80 per hour.
We are looking for a HR Administrator to work in a busy office environment, reporting to the HR manager. This is an extremely varied role, handling a high degree of confidential data.
What we can offer you in return as our HR Administrator
Benefits will include modern offices with easy access including onsite car parking, and within 5 minutes’ walk of Hornbeam train station.
Established in 1995, Rural Insurance, the award-winning, specialist insurance provider, is an underwriting company dedicated to providing insurance solutions to meet the needs of agricultural and rural based businesses. Working exclusively with brokers, we supply insurance products that provide a broad range of rural business and farming requirements.
About the HR Administrator role
As a HR Administrator you will have good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. In addition you will have ideally have previous experience of working within a HR department although this is not essential.
You will be a strong team player but with the ability to work independently and will be able to prioritise a busy, varied workload.
Key Responsibilities of our HR Administrator:
- Completing reference requests for new and ex- employees
- Maintaining accurate internal spreadsheets along with the HR & Payroll software
- Managing the enrolment procedure of new staff
- Creating offer letters, variation to contracts,
- Supporting with the recruitment process, inviting candidates to interview
- Supporting with payroll
- General office support including handling incoming and outgoing post, ordering stationary,
- Taking phone calls
- Booking meetings and organizing travel arrangements
- Logging of expenses
- Printing meeting documents
- Creating any visitor/new staff passes
- Plus adhoc duties as and when required
What we’re looking for in our HR Administrator
- Positive and friendly telephone manner
- Previous administration experience.
- “Can do” attitude
- Highly motivated and organized
- Kind and considered manner
So if you feel you have the skills and experience to become our new HR Administrator then please click ‘apply’ today!
An immediate start is available for this role. There will be some flexibility on hours, however ideally this will be Monday to Friday. Further details can be discussed at interview.