Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Support Worker/Senior in Skipton and Settle in North Yorkshire? Do you want to join a leading supported living provider who provide personalised support and offer excellent career opportunities?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation who provide personalised support to adults with learning disabilities. They enable each individual to integrate into the community, step by step, so they are able to fulfil their goals and aspirations.
As a Support Worker/Senior, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality support, following personalised support plans
- Having a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas
- Assist in budgeting and carrying out financial checks
- Ensure you and your team are focused on enabling rather than doing
- Liaise with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
Hours & Rate of Pay
- Full availability required for hours that can include days, evenings, weekends & nights
- £16,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
What will I need to be a Support Worker/Senior?
- Ideally have previous experience within Health & Social Care
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care (Seniors)
- Enthusiastic and compassionate individual
- Car drivers are essential
In return, you will receive excellent career opportunities and ongoing training. If you are excited by this opportunity please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.