Sales Advisor - Immediate Start - Full Training!!
Sales Advisor - Immediate Start - Full Training
Do you enjoy interacting with people?
Are you looking for a flexible job with uncapped earning potential?
Yes? Then Hero Corp just might have the position for you!
As the leader of experiential marketing, Hero Corp has friendly, professional and talented team members who provide high quality promotional marketing services to brands, retailers and consumers.
* If you have worked in promotions, sales, food service, retail, hospitality or customer service or if you have an interest in entering this industry and enjoy interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a Sales Advisor.
* The Sales Advisor position requires you to engage with our clients’ customers through various promotional tactics including B2B, B2C & Retail events.
* No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a customer service representative, brand ambassador, event specialist, cashier, sales representative, sales assistant, product demonstrator or a caterer would make you an ideal candidate.
* Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus.
* Must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends on a full time basis.
* Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
* Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Here at Hero Corp we specialise in a bespoke form of marketing and client representation. We tailor for clients in every industry- whether your business deals in cosmetics, banking, entertainment, telecommunications, sports or many more -we have a specialist team ready to meet your needs.
Our goal is to personalise your marketing so that you have a clear and real connection with your target markets whether they be big businesses and corporate clients, general members of the public or a combination of both.
Our key principle is that we deliver a face to face representation for the commercial Giants we market for so that they do not become dehumanised and have customer service standards akin to those of a small local corner shop.
HERO CORP PHILOSOPHY
"YOU SHOULD TRAIN AND DEVELOP YOUR TEAM SO GREAT THAT THEY COULD WORK ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, THEN TREAT THEM SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD NEVER WANT TO."
How to apply?
Please send a copy of your most recent CV by clicking the "apply now" button. Please ensure to include your phone number and email address as we will b e contacting the successful candidates within the next 24/48 hours.
Unfortunately, we are unable to help sponsorship with UK work Visa's
Full-Time opportunities available at Hero Corp only at this time.
A three stage recruitment process will include a full day evaluation day. No compensation will be given for your time during the recruitment process. All earnings will be based on performance so the sky is the limit regarding your earning potential.