CRM Developer / Systems Administrator / IT Project Manager
Job Title: CRM System Administrator
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date: 4th August 2017
The Company is the leading representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry with offices in London and Aberdeen.
They are seeking an exceptional individual to fulfil the role of the CRM System Administrator reporting to the Finance & Corporate Services Director.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will act as the lead on the Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first line support with the system and third-party tools, such as Click Dimensions.
They will maintain CRM contact data records for the organisation, overseeing data cleansing and update initiatives, looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the membership team.
Further, they will own, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM, working closely with users to leverage value from the system, increasing utilisation through user engagement, training and support.
- Act as system administrator and co-ordinator for the company's member system requirements, principally through the Microsoft Dynamics based CRM system, but also for other system and data management requirements.
- Lead the development of CRM as the focal point for the delivery of membership management through the entire member life-cycle, and extend the use of the system to encompass other key business applications.
- Act as the system administrator lead on the Dynamics CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and third-party tools, e.g. Click Dimensions.
- Maintain CRM contact data records for the organisation, overseeing data cleansing and update initiatives and looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the membership team.
- Own, develop and execute the technical roadmap for CRM, working closely with system users to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the aim of the CRM being fully integral to the provision of membership engagement services.
- Increase the utilisation of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other member information requests.
- Provide support and CRM training to staff on an ongoing basis to best utilise the system, implementing "how to" guides, resolving user issues and interfacing with external support as required.
- Develop and administer CRM marketing lists, maintaining the data records of all membership engagement and prospective membership including all relevant key contacts, ensuring data supplied is up to date.
- Working with the team to plan and implement a mid-to-long term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements and involvement in other data co-ordination and general IT requirements as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Notable hands-on experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development, preferably holding Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications or currently studying for certifications (2016 Version)
- Strong technical understanding of Dynamics Online and Dynamics 365, including detailed understanding of all CRM functional areas (2016)
- Strong working knowledge of associated technologies including Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Client, Office 365 and Power BI
- Hands-on, functional knowledge of Click Dimensions would be an advantage
- Experienced in leading the delivery of CRM implementations, managing projects from pre-sales to completion including internal client management
- Proven ability to develop clear understandings of internal clients' needs and the capability to incorporate them into processes and solutions
- A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully
- In return for hard work and commitment, the organisation offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.