Returning To Teaching?
Are you a qualified teacher who would like to return to work?
Clackmannanshire Council in partnership with Strathclyde University is offering former teachers an opportunity to train so you can return to the workplace.
- How to get a job
- How to get registered with GTC Scotland
- What Head Teachers expect
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Closing the Attainment Gap
- Visits to schools
- Managing pupil behaviour
- Technology in the classroom
The course is made up of 10 x 3 hour twilight sessions at Strathclyde University. A £350 bursary may be available to suitable candidates.
For further information on the course and to book, please e-mail to Jan Bissett by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.