Account Director - Digital
The aim of the Account Director is to drive client satisfaction and to ensure their key clients receive the best service they possibly can. Working closely with the SEO and Paid Media campaign teams, you will ensure effective strategies are implemented and developed; providing a joined-up approach to their services. You will act as a point of escalation for key clients, ensuring that any issues are resolved as promptly and effectively as possible.
- Lead the strategic review meetings for portfolio campaigns
- Provide leadership and direction to the campaign team, ensuring the activities required to meet strategic objectives are implemented
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with clients and campaign teams
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Report on client activities to the management team
- Make recommendations to the management team and department managers to improve the customer experience and their services
- Support new pitches when required
- Solid understanding of Paid Media, SEO, Social Media and latest developments
- Ability to discuss campaign requirements and strategy with clients and account managers
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Confidence in difficult situations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning agency. If you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited about delivering engaging and creative campaigns - then they want to hear from you!
Their company mission is "To be the best". This includes being a fantastic place to work. They've recently been featured for the fifth year in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for List. They have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays). Please send your CV or contact their HR team for more information.