HR Analyst / HR Operations Analyst / Human Resource Analyst
Job Title: HR Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a FTSE 100, market-leading, direct-to-consumer investment platform. This is a fiercely competitive sector and their rivals are some of the biggest players in the investment and banking market.
The HR teams within the Company play a crucial part in supporting the business in terms of employee support, staffing and on-going development.
This post plays an important role in the communication between the HR teams and all other departments within the Company. It is a standalone role, supporting the HR Operations, Talent Acquisition and L&D teams in the provision and presentation of a variety of data and analytics.
Working within the HR Operations team, the role will involve a variety of tasks, including maintaining employee records, compiling data and producing measurable data to be delivered to senior business leaders and the executive committee.
In order to support the HR teams with future development plans, you will also be required to highlight trends in data sets, giving managers detailed and relevant information, to allow them to make future business decisions. You will also be asked to provide detailed analysis on their competitors where required, in order to provide the Company with useful analysis on key HR topics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all employee databases are up-to-date, including organisational charts and our HR system (Sage)
- Act as the Administrator for the employee administration programme (MyHR), where employees can book annual leave and manage their personal details
- Report on starters, leavers and internal moves within the Company
- In conjunction with HR team managers, produce regular management information (MI) packs, for presentation to the executive committee
- Highlight trends in data with regard to current employees, e.g. turnover/retention and absence
- Provide competitor analysis where requested, on specified subjects
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Working knowledge of a HR software program
- Experience of working in a HR-related analysis role
- Relevant HR related qualification
- Evidence of analytic or data based training
- Working knowledge of Sage HR
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Experience of implementing a new HR system
- Experience of tailoring data to different business groups
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; HR Analyst, HR Business Analyst, HR Data Analyst, Human Resource Analyst, Human Resource Business Analyst, HR Systems Analyst, Systems Analyst, MI Analyst, MI Analyst HR, HR MI Analyst, Human Resource Systems Analyst, HR Policies Analyst, HR Operations Analyst, Human Resources Manager, HR Coordinator, Senior HR Advisor may also be considered for this role.