Support Worker & Senior
We are currently looking for Support Workers and Seniors for our client in the Weston-Super-Mare area to provide fantastic care and support to young people aged between 8-19 years old who are on the autistic spectrum.
Do you have personal experience of supporting a child with learning disabilities and do you have the passion and dedication to give to our children?
Working within a residential school setting near Weston-Super-Mare, the school offers a wide range of learning, leisure and social facilities, to enable the children to build on their self-confidence and academic skills.
As a Support Worker or Senior, you are one of the most important people in our children’s world. This position requires someone who has a real interest in learning disabilities to support the young people through their daily routines and their educational day, whilst understanding the challenges that each individual can face. Some of the children do display challenging behavior and the role may also include providing personal care when required.
Pay Rates, Hours & Benefits:
- £17,160 - £19,250 per annum DOE & qualifications
- Night shifts & bank hours available
- Generous package that includes high street discounts and child care vouchers
What experience do I need to be a Support Worker or Senior?
- NVQ level 3 in childcare or residential childcare would be beneficial but not essential, however you must be willing to work towards an NVQ level 3
- You must have worked with children or have personal experience of working with a child with learning disabilities
- Car drivers are essential
In return, you will receive fantastic progression opportunities – so if you are looking to advance your career then this is a brilliant organisation to join.
If this position interests, you and you do have some experience of working with children please click on apply. Once you have applied we can always answer any questions you may have prior to interview. One of our team will call you to talk through the vacancy before you proceed.