Client Services Manager / Project Assistant / Admin
Job Title: Client Services Manager / Project Assistant / Admin
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum + bonus (OTE's 26k realistic)
Location: Shoreditch, London
Making revolutionary changes to the online recruitment industry, this independent agency has established itself as a key player with its disruptive approach to change the way people recruit. This success has been driven by its young and expert team whilst developing a unique portal to ease the time spent on making quality hires
They're ready to add to their client services team with a talented, ambitious individual who enjoys tech.
Working alongside other members within client services you'll have a keen eye for detail and unparalleled organisational skills. This is a fast paced role and daily, you'll be speaking with clients over the phone, supporting the sales function ensuring their proposals are delivered to the client and responding to any questions they may have. You'll be the first point of contact for clients offering them guidance to ensure a smooth, positive and successful customer journey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
- Ensure all systems remain updated with all relevant logs updated daily
- Recognising incoming leads and assigning them to relevant Account Manager
- Supporting the two Business Directors and oversee the management of their diaries and schedules
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Filtering candidates for client campaigns
What we're looking for
- A top performer with a solid academic record
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Incredible organisational and prioritisation skills
- A customer centric background
- Flexibility with travelling to our sister company to integrate new team members within our Leeds office
- A desire to develop a career within an ambitious organisation and doing whatever it takes to achieve the company goals!
- Company Holidays
- Duvet Days
- 21,000 to £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + monthly bonus (OTE's £26,000 per annum)
- Full training + ongoing support and incentives
- Regular social activities for the whole team to enjoy
Candidates with experience in Client Support, Client Services, Admin, Administrator, Project Support, Project Administrator, Recruitment Admin, Executive Support, and Document Controller will be considered for this role.