FIRE & FLOOD TECHNICIAN
FIRE & FLOOD RESTORATION TECHNICIAN
BDMA qualified in fire & flood restoration or equivalent experience is essential. Candidates must have a Full driving licence, excellent communication skills, excellent IT aptitude, be flexible and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude. It is a condition of employment that you are available to work weekends and evenings if required. Previous experience with a National Restoration company would be a distinct advantage. You will also need to pass a DBS (CRB) check.
Specific Duties Include:
- Cleaning and restoration of household and commercial contents either on-site or at our warehouse.
- Drying and restoration of household and commercial contents either on-site or at our warehouse.
- Use of on-site video scoping equipment and software.
- Moving heavy equipment either on-site or at our warehouse.
- Packing & removal of contents to various storage locations.
- Completion of all paperwork and administration documents, these include:
- Using an IPAD to record information
- Occasional paperwork
- Occasional working at heights up to 8 metres.
- Input suggestions, information and ideas to implement improvements, whether in time or costs, to increase the efficiency and profitability of the in-house operation.
- Maintaining safe working conditions outside and in workshop, and at all times practising Health and Safety procedures making others aware of any potential dangers of theirs or others actions.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy vehicle, maintaining all equipment is up to statutory safety standards (referring any defects to the Maintenance Manager).
Our offer includes the use of a company van, uniform, competitive salary plus overtime, pension scheme and other benefits.
The area will be Hampshire based but covering most of Southern England.
To apply for the above position please send an email to: email@example.com