Companion, Personal Care Assistant & Befriender, Bath
We are looking for a Companion, Personal Care Assistant & Befriender in the Bath Area of Somerset or surrounding villages including Bradford-upon Avon, Chippenham, Melksham, Corsham & Malmesbury. Being a Companion, Personal Care Assistant & Befriender, isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Is this you?
- I am a car Driver and I have access to my own car
- I have no experience but I am naturally caring and easy to get along with.
- I could easily provide companionship to an older person.
- I am any age group (There is no upper limit)
- I have 10-30 hours spare time on my hands and I want to make a difference.
- I have some availability either early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings or weekends?
- I have considered Volunteer Jobs.
- I live in Bath or less than 20 minutes away
We are a private provider of companionship led care and support to older adults who want to remain independent but need support and encouragement to carry on doing the things they love. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning care provider, specialising in companionship and personal care to private clients within their own homes. You will be supporting older people to help them remain independent. You will be helping them achieve this by:
- Assisting them with their morning or bedtime routines
- Prompting to take medication
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments
- Preparing meals and being a friend and someone for company
What are the benefits?
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the best benefit for doing this job
Excellent hourly rate of £8.65 - £19.00 per hour + paid travel time
Employee health benefit scheme
Employee discount scheme
Continuous training and support, with ongoing progression
You probably have lots of questions, that is fine once you apply we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.