Automotive Customer Service Advisor
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for an Automotive Customer Service Advisor to join us at our contact centre in Thame. The successful candidates will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £16,000 per annum plus £2000 performance related bonus.
Are you passionate about Cars and can deliver an exceptional Customer Experience?
Then look no further! …
Here at CPM we are looking to recruit professional, enthusiastic customer service advisors to join our successful Contact Centre here in Thame and work for leading automotive brands.
What you will be doing as our Automotive Customer Service Advisor?
The role will require you to embrace and promote these leading automotive brands so that customers receive a world class customer experience, through inbound and outbound calls as well as web chat interactions with you.
The key to both your and our success is to put our clients and their customers at the heart of the service we provide.
Full training will be provided so what you need is the passion and desire to be successful in a fast paced working environment and a willingness to learn
What we’re looking for in our Automotive Customer Service Advisor
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Have a confident and enthusiastic manner when dealing with customers over the telephone
- Have good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments
- Demonstrate a professional outlook and be self-confident with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a strong team and work ethic
- Have experience of working under pressure and able to prioritise and manage work load using your own initiative.
- Have good keyboard skills and computer literacy as well as attention to detail
- Be adaptable and accepting of change as we embrace new contact methods such as web chat and Social media
As our successful Automotive Customer Service Advisor we will reward you with
A competitive salary of £16,000 + £2,000 performance related bonus, free parking onsite, 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing a day a year capped at 31), personal development programmes and industry accreditations, and much more!
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am –10pm (Shifts) & 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am – 5.30pm
So if you would like to join our team as our new Automotive Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!