Senior Customer Service Advisor
You can be part of an exciting Automotive team based here in Thame!
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At CPM we are currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join us at our contact centre in Thame to work alongside our automotive client, Kia. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum plus £1000 performance related bonus.
Here at CPM we are looking to recruit a professional & enthusiastic Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our successful Contact Centre here in Thame and work for one of our leading Automotive brands!
As a Senior Communicator you will work collaboratively with the Team Leader in providing coaching of team members and set a standard of excellence for all to aspire to.
What you will be doing as our Senior Customer Service Advisor?
- You will work with CPM’s and the Client’s quality approved frameworks and systems.
- You will become a product expert and will have a comprehensive understanding of client activity, campaign and product information and understand the client’s vision and values and ensure that these are reflected on a daily basis.
- Handle all campaign contact types on a day to day basis as directed by the Team Leader in order to ensure that all key client SLA’s/ KPI’s are met.
What we’re looking for in our Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Excellent customer service skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A confident telephone manner
- Ability to deal calmly and professionally with challenging calls
- Good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments
- Exceptional grammar and letter writing skills
- Computer literate with a keen eye for detail
- A professional outlook and the ability to be a team player
As our successful Senior Customer Service Advisor we will reward you with:
A competitive salary of £18,000 per annum plus £1000 performance related bonus + highly competitive benefits as you would expect of a hugely successful global company, including free parking, 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing a day a year capped at 31), Sports and Social club, onsite restaurant, personal development programmes and other flexible benefits after successful probation.
Hours: 37.5 hours/ week – Monday to Friday shifts between 8.30am – 9pm on a Rota basis + 1 in 5 Saturday’s 9am – 1pm (time off in Lieu will be given when you work a Saturday)
So if you would like to join our team as our new Senior Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!