Project Manager - Software
Project Manager (Software)
Are you an experienced, commercially minded Project Manager who would thrive working for an exciting and growing software company, which offers a progressive work environment and promotes an atmosphere of innovation, collaboration and success? Then don’t miss out on this superb opportunity to join the professional team at tahdah.
Who will I be working with?
tahdah is a web based platform used by awarding bodies and training providers to record details of their candidates’ training history. The system is built around the principles of verification and transparency so that an awarding body can see when and where a candidate earned a qualification, to what standard, and who the training provider was.
The business is going through an exciting phase of expansion, and with a commitment to creating an innovative and disruptive product, tahdah has already facilitated transactions in excess of £3m, and the phenomenal user engagement is offering unrivalled real time data insight for a variety of organisations.
So, what will the role of Project Manager entail?
Reporting to the CEO, and working closely with Business Development and Software Development Teams, as the Project Manager you will take ownership for ensuring a smooth process for the client by quickly immersing yourself into their business operations, understanding and sometimes influencing how they operate. In addition, you will ensure an effective and efficient operation within the business with duties to include, although not be limited to:
- Collaborating with clients to confirm product requirements, understanding project-specific challenges, developing solutions and mitigating risks
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients onto the tahdah platform, and being the conduit between the client and the operations team
- Ensuring client expectations are met and the process of migrating from their legacy system(s) is smooth
- Producing timelines that clearly define each stage of the process
What will I need to be considered for this Project Manager role?
- Proven experience as a Project Manager / Account Manager, with working knowledge of web / software technologies
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Be a quick learner and proficient in picking up new software systems
- Superb planning and organisation skills with ability to effectively prioritise workload
- High level of data analysis skills
- Superb communication skills
- Highly driven with a professional, adaptable and flexible approach to work
Experience within a web / software technologies business, and knowledge of CRM systems and software as a service (SaaS) would be highly advantageous, as would exposure to Agile project management methodologies, although not essential.
What will I receive in return?
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum, level dependent on experience
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5:30pm, 5:00pm on a Friday. Flexibility will be required with hours to meet business and client needs.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Llandudno (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Project Manager (Software) vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer tahdah. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer tahdah, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.