HGV 1 / HGV 2 Loader Driver
HGV 1 / HGV 2 Loader Driver, £12.13ph + OT, Based Eccles, Manchester
We have an opportunity for a HGV 1 / HGV 2 Driver / HIAB Driver to join the market leading provider of Portable cabins and associated products. The purpose of the role is to deliver, load/unload, collect and install portable accommodation to a variety of locations throughout the region, safely and on time, driving a vehicle with crane lifting up to 85t (wagon and drag).
Required Skills / Experience;
- Ideally have experience of driving a HGV ‘Wagon & Drag’ and the licences required to drive this vehicle - Class 1 (Category C+E) or Class 2 with 102 Coding.
- Slinger / Signaller and CSCS accreditation desirable but not essential
- HIAB training can be provided
- Driver CPC Qualification hours are essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to EU driver hours, Working Time Directive and Driver’s Tachograph restrictions.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours (including regular overtime)
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; HIAB Driver, Class 1 Driver loader, HGV 1 Driver loader, Class 2 Driver loader, HGV 2 Driver loader