Are you an experienced with problem solving technical issues and highly motivated? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
We are seeking a motivated an experienced Service Technician to join the team in Humberside.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
As the Service Technician, you will provide contractual service and assist customers with problem solving and support regarding the Company’s products/applications/solutions. You will provide on-site field service and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance and conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting district sales personnel in the handling of company program service calls on existing products and services, and assist in the correction problems as appropriate.
- Participating in design reviews, new application start-ups, and evaluations.
- Assisting in critiquing products for serviceability, performance and reliability.
- Assessing on-site field problems and operating required testing equipment to return systems to customer conformance.
- Coordinating and managing replacement parts programs with the individual manufacturing plants to ensure the availability of components as needed.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports detailing technical problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modifications and/or recommended process changes.
- Assisting in the development of troubleshooting service guides and bulletins on existing products.
- Assuming lead role of maintaining troubleshooting guides/bulletins and distribution to departments when required.
- Qualifying, coordinating and monitoring outside subcontractor network as required.
- Providing installation resource services on a project request basis necessary to satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Responsible for all aspects of health and safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of assigned company vehicles.
The ideal Service Technician:
The successful candidate will need to possess:
- Technical Degree or equivalent education with industry experience helpful.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in materials, scheduling, inventory, manufacturing and installation processes.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Service Technician then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.