Pre-Sales Specialist – Cloud Technologies
Dynamic, customer centric London based IT Managed Services company looking to recruit Pre-Sales specialist with background in Cloud Technologies. Ideally looking or someone currently working in Tech Support who is looking for that next step up to Presales.
As Pre-Sales Specialist, you will be a subject matter expert in Cloud and Cloud Technology and be responsible for presentations, account relationship coordination + partners under the overall account strategy with the sales team. You will be responsible for responding to RFI’s + tenders and therefore possess exemplary communication skills.
Ideal candidate could come from a technical support background and be looking for the next step up into a more sales and customer focused role.
• Strong understanding of Cloud technologies (Essential)
• Delivery of technical support to clients
• Exemplary communication and presentation skills
• Experience in responding to RFI’s and Tender documents
• Ability to write white papers, blogs etc
• Technical Account Management capacity
• Ability to deliver a competitive analysis (commercial/technical)
• Software/Software development
• Solution architect
• Product Marketing experience
• Experience of SaaS, IaaS, IoT and Big Data
• Experience with Data protection and security including Email
• Sales driven mentality
• Minimum of 3 years in a technical support role
• Proven ability to respond to tenders, RFI’s, RFQ’s etc with minimum supervision
For the right person this is a highly visible role within a dynamic, relaxed, “cool” high tech player in high growth mode. Not looking for a follower but a creative, energetic and focused individual who works well as part of a very customer focused team.
In return, you will be rewarded with a base salary of £35,000 pa + Bonus element + Benefits package + yearly company trip/outing abroad!
If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV + covering letter to Tony Timmins, Executive Recruiter.