Site Operative - Bio Solids
Are you an experienced Site Operative and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Site Operative - Bio Solids to join the team in Rochester, working 45 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Site Operative - Bio Solids will manage the field site, stockpile and control delivery of Bio-Solids using best possible practices. Duties include:
- Safely operate 360 excavators & Loading Shovels for the purpose of stockpiling Bio-Solids material at the tipping location.
- To safely operate loading shovels for the purpose of loading Lorries and civilizing Bio-Solids in sewage works.
- Communicate with customers, Thames Water staff and other Viridor employees in a courteous manner.
- Make sure all plant and equipment is left in a safe and secure manner
The ideal Site Operative - Bio Solids will have:
- 360 excavator & loading shovel experience
- Farming practices and stockpiling operations.
- Good Working knowledge of loading machinery operation.
- Full clean Driving Licence
In return for your hard work as a Site Operative - Bio Solids, we can offer a salary of £27,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Site Operative - Bio Solids, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 7th August 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.