Customer Service Advisor
A1 Comms has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team based in Alfreton. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a salary of £16,500 per annum.
A1 Comms is both a business-to-business and business to consumer communications provider based in Derbyshire. As a leading independent unified communications specialist we have a range of national networks behind us. This ensures we retain the ability to deliver bespoke, flexible packages that not only provide our customers with the best coverage in the UK but also deliver amazing cost savings and customer services.
As our Customer Service Advisor you will provide excellent customer service to existing and potential customers of BuyMobiles.net and across our subsidiary brands.
Main responsibilities of our Customer Service Advisor
- Delivering an excellent customer experience
- Achieving individual targets as set out by their Line Manager
- Following agreed processes at all times and ensuring that all rules, procedures and policies in the areas of risk and compliance are adhered to
- Ensure that quality commitments are upheld and re-enforced across all aspects of the role
- To maintain your personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the role and to participate in appropriate training activities
- To undertake other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job
- To carry out responsibilities with due regard to the company’s general operating policies, commensurate with the post and/or as detailed in the Company Handbooks, including those contained within the Staff Handbook and Health and Safety Manual
- To have, at all times, professional courtesy and respect for all management, employees, customers and suppliers of the company
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Open and honest
- Positive attitude
- Professional at all times
- Computer literacy
- Objection handling
- Complaint handling
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Ability to work under pressure
- Achieve passes in all role specific tests/assessments undertaken
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!