Senior Digital Designer
Accord is an award-winning marketing agency with a difference. Privately owned and based in Barnstaple, we design innovative and creative campaigns that deliver response.
We are now looking to recruit a Senior Digital Designer to join our Website Studio team.
A creative and digital design champion, you will be responsible for delivering stunning digital concepts for websites and email, leading and influencing these services in terms of responsive design and UX best practice. Working closely with your Creative and Commercial colleagues, you will relish the opportunity to take full ownership of projects -from concept to completion - ensuring they meet and exceed client briefs and expectations.
Conscientious, flexible, with a can-do attitude, you'll enjoy working in a fast-moving, performance-led environment. Plus you'll have time management skills that allow you to cope with competing demands and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of mobile first responsive web design.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design, wireframes and the user experience.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, SCSS and working with responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Ability to produce front end code
The following is a bonus but not essential:
- Ability to create HTML email templates.
- Good understanding of SEO, accessibility and usability.
We offer a culture where ideas and talent thrive, success is recognised and rewarded, and full training and ongoing support is provided to help you develop your skills and career with us.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of an exceptional team.
To apply click 'apply now'.