Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Warehouse Picker to join their team in Edmonton, London. The role is a full time, permanent position working 09:00 – 17:30. They are offering a salary of £16,500 - £17,500 per annum.
The main objective of the Warehouse Picker role will be ensuring preparation of customer orders for picking, packing, and dispatch are recorded correctly. The job holder reports to the Warehouse Manager in the first instance, and works in close conjunction with the rest of the Warehouse Department.
What are the responsibilities of the Warehouse Picker?
- Preparation of customer orders for picking, packing, and dispatch in order of priority.
- Organise and sort goods delivered and dispatches.
- To take on the tasks and responsibilities as instructed by Manager where necessary.
- To conduct routine checks and controls for products held.
- To ensure end of day processes are carried out with precision.
What skills and experience do I need to have to become a Warehouse Picker/ Packer?
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Warehouse Environment
- Production of dispatch notes & picking lists
- Picking & packing of orders
- Working knowledge of health & safety standards
- Stocktaking & stock control
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Appropriate level of health and fitness
- Good team-working skills
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your career as our client’s Warehouse Picker.