Our client is currently looking for Operatives to work within the Mansfield area for one of their prestigious printing clients.
Roles available include:
Picking, packing, boxing, labelling, inserting, counting, shrink wrapping, machine assisting and loading work.
The skills you will need:
• Basic Computer Skills
• Attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Keen to learn
Why work for our client:
They are a team of dedicated individuals who will listen to what you want and do their very best to cater for your needs. Working closely with your friendly, and efficient onsite representative who will be there to answer any questions. There are also other reasons why you should apply, here are some of them:
• Opportunities to progress
• Full on the job training provided
• Vending machines and break area
• Free on-site parking
• Plenty of overtime available in peak season
• Walking distance from Mansfield centre
Shifts that are available:
Salary: £6.25 - £11.02 per hour depending on shift and age with overtime paid at an enhanced rate after 12 weeks.
Please apply online for this Warehouse Operative role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.