Estimator / Construction Estimator - Principal Contractor
Job Title: Construction Estimator
Salary: Negotiable - please provide your salary expectations
Hours: 8.30am until 5pm - Monday to Friday
Established in 2005, the company is a family run company manufacturing Agricultural & Commercial Steel Framed Buildings. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking to recruit an Estimator to join their Principal Contractor Department, based at their Head Office in Lockerbie.
- Preparing and setting out tender enquiries and reviewing quotations received.
- Cross checking/taking off quantities from drawings as required.
- Maintaining and creating strong working relationships with clients and customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will be able to use their own initiative and have the ability to problem solve.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with knowledge of Estimating software and Microsoft Office packages are essential.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter stating your salary expectations for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles or experience of; Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor, NEC 3, Contracting Experience, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Building Estimator, Construction Estimator, RICS, Development Surveyor, Construction Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Quantity Surveyor, QS, Senior QS will also be considered for this role.