Area Sales Manager
South West - (Bristol and Bath)- Ideally live within this area
Good basic salary + Generous Bonus for OTE, Phone, Expenses and Laptop.
Fine Wines Direct UK are seeking to appoint an Area Sales Manager to work in a dynamic and commercial environment.
You will inherit existing account base, identify & seek sales opportunities and target new business within the South West. This position required the delivery of sales in order to achieve gross profit targets; increase prominence and visibility of key agency wines.
- WSET qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years industry ‘on-trade' experience.
- Living in or near your target area.
- Analytical and numerate with attention to detail.
- Ability to complete a detailed price proposal and write a balanced wine list.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with confidence both internally and externally.
- A passion for our products, our aims and customer service.
- Computer literate, using Word and Excel.
- Experience of working with Brand owners and strategic brand development would be advantageous.
If you have previous sales experience, a passion for wine and a successful track record then please click the apply now button with your CV for the attention of Nichola Waits