Service / Installations Coordinator (FTC), Security Systems
Vacancy Reference: SEC-BSE-KS-2802
Job Title: Service / Installations Coordinator, Security Systems Division
Job Type: Part-Time; Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Are you a confident, efficient administrator? A true team player who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service? Can you solve problems and think on your feet? Do you possess an outstanding telephone manner and first-class organisation and prioritisation skills? If the answer is “yes”, then we'd love to hear from you!
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management and our rapidly expanding Electronic Security Division operates within both the commercial and constructions sectors; offering our clients effective solutions for intruder alarms, CCTV, door entry, access control and perimeter alarms.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly competent Administrator to join our team on a fixed term contract for a minimum of 3 months.
Supporting our field Engineers in a Coordinator capacity and based at our offices in Aylesbury, this role will see the successful candidate undertake a variety of administrative and customer-focused activities.
You will be responsible for liaising with customers and Engineers to schedule and book in engineering work, maintaining accurate logs and producing reports, dealing with customer queries, producing customer and supplier correspondence, raising purchase orders and undertaking additional reporting and ad hoc duties, as required.
We are looking for friendly, professional and engaging administration professionals with a proven record of building long-term, fruitful relationships with customers and stakeholders at all levels. You will have excellent influencing abilities and a confident telephone manner which will enable you to build excellent relationships with our Engineer workforce.
You will need good IT skills with particular focus on Microsoft Outlook and Excel. We would especially welcome applications from candidates with prior scheduling experience, preferably within the Engineering sector. A natural results-driven problem solver, you will look to take ownership of issues and drive them through to satisfactory outcomes for your customers. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential to be successful in this role.
Primary duties will include:
- Providing outstanding services to all customers and stakeholders across the business
- Monitoring and organising the Team inbox, dealing with queries, composing written correspondence and dispatching to customers / suppliers
- Forging effective relationships with Engineers and Sub-Contracting companies to facilitate efficiency when scheduling works
- Dealing with incoming telephone queries
- Resolving requests in a timely manner with a “right first time” approach
- Producing purchase orders and internal equipment requests
- Ad hoc general administrative tasks
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Candidates with experience of working in a helpdesk or customer service environment is highly desirable
- Individuals with a background in the Security industry, facilities management industry or a scheduling / logistics role may find their experience particularly helpful
- A tenacious, highly organised and pro-active individual – You will be process orientated and will be a driving force to ensure consistent delivery. You will be skilled at working in a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to adapt and react quickly when priorities change
- A clear, confident, articulate communicator – You will have high standards of written and oral English and an outstanding telephone manner
- An excellent relationship builder – You will be practiced at engaging with stakeholders and customers at all levels, building rapport and forging long-standing relationships
- IT Literate – You will have a good understanding MS office packages
- Commercially aware, you will be confident making pragmatic decisions
- You will thrive when working at pace and will remain calm and efficient under pressure
- Candidates with a qualification in Administration or Customer Service, such as an NVQ Level 3 in Customer Services, would be of highly desirable
- Good geographic knowledge of the UK would be a distinct advantage
Our Security Systems support delivers outstanding service to our business throughout the week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 08:30-17:30. This role is being offered on a part-time basis of circa 24:00 hours per week. We are flexible around how these hours may be delivered or spread across the week and will endeavour to meet the availability of suitable applicants. However on occasion, flexibility on the individuals' part, to meet the needs of our business may be required.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***