We have an excellent position for a Sales Administrator in Surrey – both full and part time applications are welcomed.
Our client has full and part time positions available in and around the Surrey areas, so if you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, then we want to hear from you.
Do you have a talent for building strong and enduring relationships with both customers and clients?
Are you driven by getting the detail right first time and delivering an exceptional service?
Are you able to manage your time effectively and are looking to develop yourself and your career?
If so, then our client’s Sales Administrator role is the next step in your career.
Our client is one of the leading residential property companies in the UK, delivering unrivalled customer service through the commitment, inspiration and professionalism of our branch teams. They pride themselves on delivering local solutions, within a global marketplace, whilst ensuring they deliver a high-class service at competitive costs. They place the customer at the heart of everything they do and are always keen to speak with like-minded individuals, who are keen to develop themselves and their careers, within a fast paced, exciting, and rewarding business and sector.
The Responsibilities as Sales Administrator
• Provide full administrative support to the Office
• A broad range of administrative duties including – maintain the team diary, managing the office communications, ensuring customer emails are responded to in a timely fashion, managing invoices, uploads to property portals, organising team meetings and supporting with ad hoc requests.
• Producing and reviewing documentation including sales particulars, letters and sales memoranda ensuring the highest standards of completion.
• Managing any changes or updates to terms/documentation and ensuring they are concluded in a timely fashion.
• Ensuing that the offices operates in a compliant fashion meeting both company audit and legislative requirements
• Answering the telephone and dealing with buyer and seller enquires when the sales negotiators are busy
• Meeting and greeting clients when they come into the office
What our client’s top performers look like
• Encompass our core values - Responsible, Personal, Passionate, Straightforward.
• Experience in a busy sales or lettings estate agency or sales admin environment preferable but not essential.
• Ability to motivate yourself as well as being a strong team player.
• A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
• Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
For the position of Sales Administrator there is a salary on offer of up to £20,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administration, sales admin, clerical, office,