Looking for a General Manager job with a difference? TeamSport Indoor Karting in Reading, Berkshire is recruiting now.
Are you passionate about putting customers and staff on pole position? Are you a professional, team player who enjoys having fun whilst building revenue streams? If you are looking for a career in the next big thing then we are the company for you.
Teamsport is a fast-growing business with exciting multi-level go karting tracks across the UK. We are an adrenalin fuelled company that looks for talented, customer focused individuals, with a desire to succeed. In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager, who is customer focused and able to run one of our larger dual track site from top to bottom. Responsibilities include team management, recruitment and training, KPI and sales focus, strong operational talent and the ability to prioritise a busy customer facing role.
This role includes evening and weekend shifts.
- Finance – achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
- At least 3 years’ management experience ideally within the Leisure Industry
- 3 years experience of managing a P&L
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a team and drive results is also essential.
- A goal-focused approach with great communication and customer service skills.
- IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure