We are looking for hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic Nursery Practitioners/ Teaching Assistants to work within nursery and school settings across Flintshire and Wrexham.
Your role will be to provide high quality childcare in line with the Foundation Phase, whilst supporting the children’s learning and development. We are looking for candidates who have experience of working with children from ages 0-5 years.
We welcome applicants with a Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification, however applications will be considered from people who have extensive experience of working with children, either in the classroom or a nursery setting.
At Excell Supply we listen to our candidates and proactively work with you to meet your needs and requirements. We are aiming to expand our team of education specialists and if you are passionate about education, we would love to hear from you!
- planning effectively within the Foundation Phase
- working in partnership with parents and carers
- following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery management
- preparing children for the transition to the next age range
- maintaining an ideal learning environment to meet the needs of individual children
- NVQ 2 or 3 in childcare and education or a recognised equivalent
- A thorough understanding of the Foundation phase and best practice delivery
- An understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
In return for your commitment and hard work with Excell Supply, we offer:
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- consideration for all long-term opportunities
- Access to our 'Rewarding Excellence' benefits package and 'Recommend a Friend' scheme
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term' award
- CPD opportunities, including practical application workshops with Head Teachers
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service