Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Purchasing Clerk
Job Title: Accounts / Purchasing Clerk
Salary: £17,000 - £18,470
Job Type: Permanent, 37 hours per week
To maintain administration duties in the accounts and purchasing department. Mornings will be spent in the accounts department and afternoons in the purchasing department.
- All aspects of purchase ledger from processing of the invoices to paying suppliers.
- Dealing with suppliers to sort queries and any other issues
- Credit control which also includes expediting customer debit notes
- Processing of deliveries to our customers, from checking stock levels, credit availability and to liaise with the Sales Department and the warehouse
- Holiday cover for other members of the team
- Expediting purchase orders
- Inputting purchase order requisitions
- Filing production packs
- Invoice queries
- Updating SAP on receipt of order confirmations, including amendments
- Transport allocation - quotes - booking
- Holiday cover
- Adhoc duties in Sales Department
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- 2 years in similar position
- Preferable experience in manufacturing industry
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English
- SAP knowledge
- To be able to work under pressure
- Good health
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work in a team
- Good attendance and timekeeping
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this job role.
Candidates with experience of; Accounts Assistant, Purchasing Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Purchasing Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Invoice Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator will also be considered for this role.