Head of Retail
Opportunities at Royal Crown Derby
Royal Crown Derby is a luxury British brand manufacturing the highest quality fine bone china for the global retail and hospitality sectors. With its heritage dating back to 1750, the company produces tableware and giftware that is used in some of the most prestigious establishments in the world.
Head of Retail
The purpose of the role is to grow sales and profits by ensuring that Royal Crown Derby provides outstanding customer experiences across all of its retail platforms that currently include a store, website, restaurant and visitors' experience. This role provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to generate innovative ideas and implement them through to fruition.
- Manage and develop the retail team.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase performance in the store, website, restaurant and visitors experience.
- Increase demand and footfall by planning and implementing innovative marketing strategies
- A proven ability to deliver sales growth within a retail environment
- A rounded understanding of all retail disciplines including marketing, sales, e-commerce, procurement and inventory management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- A strong commercial understanding
- A highly motivated self starter with the ability to generate ideas, plan and implement.
Education and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in a management role is essential.
- A degree level education along with a good secondary education is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of the luxury sector is desirable although not essential
For all enquiries, please click apply