Driver / Warehouse Operative
Protyre have a vacancy for a fully qualified Driver / Warehouse Operative for an immediate start in a busy fast fit tyre centre warehouse in Bristol.
Protyre are part of the expanding Micheldever Group who are one of the largest Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK. They have a clear vision to “lead the way” with plans to expand their group by 20% in 2017. Their competitive advantage rests with the quality of people they employ within their business who share their vision and who add value to a thriving business. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as their highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide our Customers with a valued service to make a difference.
As Driver / Warehouse Operative you will be reporting to the Centre Manager to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a key member of the Protyre team your duties will include:
• Multi-drop tyre deliveries to our Customers and Distribution Centres
• Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of tyres.
• Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Complete order picking and assist with stock counts.
• Assisting customers at collection points.
• General housekeeping of the warehouse when required.
• Completion of associated paperwork.
• Provide cover for our multi drop driver as and when required.
The successful candidate for the position of Driver / Warehouse Operative will have the following qualities:
• Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
• Full and valid UK Driving Licence.
• Experience in manual handling and heavy lifting.
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
• Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
• Tyre and local area knowledge an advantage.
As Driver / Warehouse Operative you will work an average of 45 hours per week Monday on a rota basis and there is a good salary on offer, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
driver, warehouse, stock, goods in, goods out, operative,