Data Analyst - Data Administrator (AWDO-P3480)
Data Analyst / Data Administrator that has excellent organisational, Advanced MS Access and MS Excel skills with some basic SQL scripting experience is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £20,800 - £28,100 per annum (Pro Rata) (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
** 3 Jobs Available **
** 2 Part-Time and 1 Full-Time Vacancy **
PART-TIME WORKING HOURS: 22.5 to 28 Hours per Week (Working Days and Hours Flexible)
FULL-TIME WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week (23 Months Fixed-Term Contract)
** Join and Help this Great Charity **
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have experience analysing, collating, summarising and quality checking large amounts of records stored in the database. You will also have the ability to write simple SQL queries and have advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Data Analyst / Data Administrator with excellent analytical, organisational, SQL, Advanced MS Access and MS Excel skills.
Depending on your level of experience, working as the Data Analyst / Data Administrator you will either provide support to the Team with routine record selections for communication / marketing activity across the organisation, or for the more senior level candidates, provide informed, clear and well-articulated interpretation of all data analysis and actively advise on an appropriate course of action to allow fundraisers to make informed choices and maximise opportunity on all income related activity.
As the Data Administrator you will also assist with quality checks, uploads, imports and regular reporting.
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Data Analyst / Data Administrator will depend on your level of experience, but can include:
- Day to day support in the maintenance of the Charity’s activity plans and analysing, collating, summarising and quality checking large amounts of data for input into strategic projects
- Quality checking of data, uploading/downloading and importing to the CRM system
- Assist with Data Planning which includes simple SQL queries for download and advanced Excel features for analysis
- Deliver data selections that comply with the Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation and adhere to data contact and management strategies to ensure appropriate delivery of fundraising communications
- Continually develop and deliver a suite of key performance indicators including interpretation and recommendations, to all fundraising managers to inform performance and value of the fundraising product portfolio
- Deliver supporter behaviour insight through quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the fundraising strategy and delivery of all fundraising performance requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisation, analytical and creative skills with good attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Experience of working with a database/CRM system of at least 1 million records and good understanding of relational databases
- At least basic SQL, and advanced MS Office skills particularly in Excel and preferably Access
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act and direct marketing legislation
- For Analysts, demonstrable knowledge of statistical packages, preferably Fast Stats (a definite advantage)
- A degree, diploma or equivalent experience in business/marketing
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Part-Time and Full-Time 23 Month Fixed-Term Temporary Contract and Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency